BARRUP logo

Bromsgrove And Redditch
Rail User Partnership

Redditch Station

The first station, a small cottage-like structure in Clive Road, was built for the opening of the Barnt Green to Redditch line in 1858. It was replaced in 1868 by a more ornate station just South of Bromsgrove Road. This was relocated to the former goods yard in 1972, its former location becoming the Redditch Bus Station. In October 1992 the station was rebuilt in its present form.

In 2020 it was earmarked for investment from the Worcestershire Local Enterprise Partnership Getting Building Fund.

There is a Pay & Display car park.

There is a link to Footfall graphs here

Redditch

Redditch Station, 24th September 2020

Redditch

Redditch Station, 24th September 2020